Thursday, January 8, 2009

:)"my cuz":(

well about 8 months ago my grammy pasted away and my cuz amanda lived with her and before my grammy pasted away while she was in I.C.U. in the hospital she had told my mom she wanted her to come live with her and amanda was fine with it and so she lived with us for about 7 1/2 months. she started school and every thing. me and her shared a room and were with each other all the time. after a while we would get on each others nevers and would need a brake from each other. but after that we were fine. so over this last vacation she went up to bangor after christmas to visit with her sister and family down there for a week. but we got a call 2 days before she came back saying she did not want to come back and that she wanted to stay and live down there. i was at my friends house when my mom called and told em i was liek what are you serious. so i was liek have you talked to her about ti and stuff. and my mom said that she was not goign to force her to come back because she is old enough to make her own dicissions. si now i am alll sad i want her to come back. i talked to her last night for the first time in 3 or 4 days. i told her that i understood that she wante to stay down there and stuff but that i really miss her and wanted her to come back. she told me that she is goign to come down and say by to all her friends down here and get all her stuff. she also said that she was going to keep in contact with us. i love and miss her so much. we also talked about how our pastors wanted to get a hold of the savation army down there in bangor so that my cuz could go there and my cuz said that would be fine.

No comments: