Thursday, October 23, 2008

ALL ABOTU MY WHOLE WEEK

I have had the worst week ever. Ok first on Monday I had to work at 4:15 till 8:00. We usually get out at 7:45 but we were going really slowly. Then when I got home I went to bed. Tuesday was an ok day I guess. Wednesday I went to youth group with my friend’s family. That was fun. The only thing I did not like was that every one would not stop talking at all and it was so loud and I could not even think. I ended up getting a headache. When I got home I and my cousin got into an argument about the internet and who got on first. So we were not able to get on last night. Witch mad me mad. Today is going ok I guess! Every one is just making me so mad. I don’t know why. I miss someone really badly. I don’t even think he cares about me any more so why should I bother with him. Tomorrow I am supposed to work but I am trying to get the day off because I have a Portland pirates game to go to. I have been planning for a month now. I also have paid for it already so I am definitely going even if I don’t get the day off. I will just call out. On Friday I don’t know what is going to happen, but I have a gut feeling that it is not going to be a good day. So that I show my week has been! If you want to tell me about your week then feel free and just comment my blog. Thanks!!!!!

No comments: