Monday, October 20, 2008

my weekend

I had a great weekend I worked Friday, and Saturday. I got paid on Friday so after work I went on a shopping spree. I went to wall-mart ant then we went to Hannaford because my mom needed to get something there. Then I went home and got online for a while. On Saturday day I slept in all day. Then I had to work at 4:15. When I got home I went right to bed. On Sunday I was going to go tot church in the morning but I did not get up in time so I did not go. Then I called my friend and we talked on the phone for a while. He ended up getting mad at my cousin and now they are not friends. I am glad that I and he are still friends though. He also got mad because he got his best friend mad at him and he wanted to date her but she saw text messages that he sent me and she got jealous of them and now they are not talking to each other. Then I was getting tired so I let him go so I could go to bed. When I went to bed it was so cold I could not sleep so I was up until 2 in the morning. So that was my weekend. Hope you like it.

No comments: